xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

Confused Between Trap17 Package 1 And Package 2 Hosting

If I sign up for the Default one once I get to thirty posts, will I get a domain name (like http://www.mydomain.com/)? or will it be something like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/? Do these plans support streaming media like mp4's or mp3's? Does the Package 2 come with full cPanel and Fantasico 2 or is it just a demo? Will I get my own e-mail account or will I have to get one at Xisto - Web Hosting.com?

Well there is no mor package one and package two. Xisto doesn't allow mp3s as far as I know. The plan is for a subdomain, once you have a balance of $10, you can get a domain. Cpanel is not a demo, it is the full thing. You can set up an email account using Google Apps, and changing the MX records.

The system you are talking about is now old and currently we have the MyCENT system. As per this system, you make posts and earn myCENTS. You are supposed to sign up at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email registered at our forums.With about 30 posts, you will accumulate enough myCENTS to buy our Logic Plan worth $1.95 per month. Every time your myCENT count crossed 100, 1 american dollar is deposited into your Xisto - Support.com/billing area. From here, you can purchase our Logic Plan.

The system you are talking about is now old and currently we have the MyCENT system. As per this system, you make posts and earn myCENTS. You are supposed to sign up at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email registered at our forums.
With about 30 posts, you will accumulate enough myCENTS to buy our Logic Plan worth $1.95 per month. Every time your myCENT count crossed 100, 1 american dollar is deposited into your Xisto - Support.com/billing area. From here, you can purchase our Logic Plan.

Well I can tell you Fruit.. that the basic starter plan on Xisto is very good although you do only get a subdomain but if you can build up your My Cent to about $10 you can buy a .com domain. I have done it :)

This MyCent system is genius, just a personal note. LOL :D

By the way, the old ways of hosting should be scraped from the website so that new members don't get confused. And also my MyCent's arent converting into my Xisto Account ????