xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wendylady

Good Idea For Gamers Who Cook

Hi there AS a mom, cook and gamer I have to find a way to make meals faster.I learn to pre-pep a lot of my meal and would like to share it with you.some helpful tips:1. Cook large pan of pasta and then cool it down with cold water. fully drain then divide into 4 cup portion in to a 1 gal zip lock bags. let all the air out and freeze. If you get the big bag of pasta cook this will make 4 , 4 servings bag. Whe your realy to serve just take out and defrost via nuker or water water for a few muites. Pour sauce and serve. Repeat this spet for any type pasta you plan on serving.2. Buy 10 or 20 lbs hamburger this will last you all moth if plan right. cook up 5lbs and drain the grease out and cool , when cool put in one pound ziplock bags and freeze. ( on cook day take out and defrost, add to your meal) Take 6lb of it and make up meat loaf, Devide in to 3 loafs and wrap in saran wrap to freeze , this can be cook frozen but will take longer , or defrost the night before.Take rest of meat and divide in hafe, make hamburger pattys and meat balls, freeze on a cookie try when frozen drop em in big ziplock.That it for now ill post more later on how to pre prep chicken and pork to save time. along with a few recipes. Most of this can be done in hour or so time on one day to prep. yet it will save you ton of headache , with the what for diner , and time.

I don't even bother with all that half the time, just nuke some baked beans up, done and done in two minutes!. I only allow myself 2 consecutive days of this highly creative cooking, as id soon look like a malnourished refugee, otherwise.

Chicken:10 lbs of chicken breast or more. Buy this when it goes on sale if you can in big amounts.Things you can do with it.Marinades:5 lb or more chicken1. Get a box of freezer zip lock baggies, midsized.You should end up with 5 , 1 lb mix bagsIn each bag add two breast hafe, or around a pound of chicken.then pour in any of the Marinades list below in to each bag. I would suggest doing on or two of each flavor. Then seal the bags and lay flat to freeze.When ready for cooking day just take out of freezer and let defrost or defrost on low in nuker1. Use your favorite Italian dressing and pour in a bag. 2. Some melted butter or olive oil. add some lemon juice. graded peel and pepper to taste. ( if you have store bought seasoning just *bottom* that)3. Mix some water and terkoki and poor in bag.4. Ranch dressing 5. Any other Marinades types you like on your food.Pre- Cooked:Take at 3 lb and cube.. You can pre cook it and freeze it for later. or freeze raw. this will save time in prep work on your part, very good for stir-fry's. next boil or bake the rest and srede it , to make use of in salads , taco , sadwiches and meal kits. Many other things you can use it for also.Frezzer in mid size bags, and take out one to have in firage. for every day use.There are many more thign s that can be done then just this. Al you need to do is think of the food you cook alot and find how to pre-cook them to save time.