xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karlo

Gmail Invitations! Free! test my php script

Karlo your site is cool but I dont' think you need to give out invites. Most people these days have invites already. You cant even sell your invites on ebay anymore. I have about 60 invites. If you want some just email me with your email and how much you want (from 1-10 invites)

How do you get invites? I don't get this gmail system and how it works and stuff...

Karlo in not actually after the gmail thing. He is more proud of his script that giving away those gmail invites.nice script Karlo. I will use your script too. I have like 50 or move gmail invites. it is funny because most people are still asking for gmail invite, well, in my case. most of my friends don't have gmail yet. and there are still using Yahoo Mail, i wonder if they are not having difficulty reading and opening their messages one by one because the are subscribed to plenty of yahoo Groups.

i have about 100 invites left lol all the sudden they changed the placement of the invite box and i looked where the new one was and i had 50 and i got 2accounts on there for personal and business and so i have 100 now....if anybody ever needs and invite tell me and ill get u as many as u would like