xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tremayne

Hey Trap17!

Hey Guys, it's good to be back at Xisto after a number of years. A long time ago i was either a member of this forum then i moved onto Xisto - Web Hosting and then moved my site to 1&1 which became too expensive forcing me to shut down my website and lose all of my members. Not one of them came back as i was unable to recover the site in time.

Well, that was a while ago when I was into Runescape. Now my passion's are Cannabis Activism and Human Rights Posted Image I not only love the medicinal properties of Cannabis i really take an interest to products made using cannabis as a sustainable resource.

Well, thats just a bit about myself.

hi there, Tremayne. welcome back to Xisto, as you can see im new :) just call me Martian Deb. i used to play runescape too btw. ^.^ i hope you have fun in here too.

Hey Guys, it's good to be back at Xisto after a number of years. A long time ago i was either a member of this forum then i moved onto Xisto - Web Hosting and then moved my site to 1&1 which became too expensive forcing me to shut down my website and lose all of my members. Not one of them came back as i was unable to recover the site in time.

Well, that was a while ago when I was into Runescape. Now my passion's are Cannabis Activism and Human Rights Posted Image I not only love the medicinal properties of Cannabis i really take an interest to products made using cannabis as a sustainable resource.

wow so you are a old member here in a long years, welcome back at the community! :D

im a fan of canabis to! i also maid hemp here my place and i sold them secretly :P

its my stuff you know :)

Welcome. Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting, be sure to Read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs and the Xisto account linking then to buy a package when you reach the required price! :)
Enjoy, post a lot (not spam) because this is the objective to get moneyz! :D To create a website, it's easy if it's just a forum. Assistance with T17?, post Here.

Welcome back I?m sorry for your past website but I recommend you that start to post in this fantastic forum and get your Logic Hosting Plan very soon. I am thankful with the Xisto forums since I signed up I have get 3 months of quality hosting and a .COM domain. This is the best forum in all the planet. I never could have a good website until I meet Xisto. The support is the best that I have ever seen. In fact I paid for another hosting and never receive so fast answer like here.I recommend you that start post in this fantastic forum. Don?t waste your time with the other free web hosting sites.Welcome back to Trap 17.Regards.

Well, that was a while ago when I was into Runescape. Now my passion's are Cannabis Activism and Human Rights I not only love the medicinal properties of Cannabis i really take an interest to products made using cannabis as a sustainable resource.

Hello Tremayne and welcome to Xisto! Xisto is run and owned by Xisto - Web Hosting.

Firstly we are glad you have chosen Xisto and hopefully you will keep active and happy on the forums.
Now looking at your profile it dose not look like you have configured the myCENT probably.

To do this you have to register here or (Xisto Billing and support) making sure you register with the same email address you have as your Xisto account.
Now the myCENT will not appear straight away and could take up to 4 hours to configure pro pally. However if this is not the case and the myCENT has still not been added please make sure you are posting some good & quality posts. If this still dose not work please either PM me or reply to this topic HERE.

Below are some great links that may help you:

Xisto billing and support
Xisto Forum Rules
Xisto Faq
All about myCENT (v3)

I would also like to give a heads up to all new members that the moderation team do not like 1 liners and that could result in a warning :P

Dont forget if you need any help please post in the forums or PM me (Phoneix)

- Phoneix ;)