xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrismiller3404

Trolls On The Internet Why give in? =_=

In all honesty, I cannot stand trolls on the internet. The ones that would only speak like how they do because they are hidden behind a computer screen. I wonder how their mothers would feel if they saw the way they act, the way they insult people?I've seen it happen way too many times. I've seen defenseless people tormented by these idiots on the internet, and its sad, really. =/ It just makes me so upset.. So rage-filled, really.

I would have to agree with you. I fail to see the enjoyment people get from acting like total morons. People that deliberatly send out computer viruses are even worse, why would you want to destroy something that belongs to someone you don't even know or have any reason to hurt them. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

In all honesty, I cannot stand trolls on the internet. The ones that would only speak like how they do because they are hidden behind a computer screen. I wonder how their mothers would feel if they saw the way they act, the way they insult people?
I've seen it happen way too many times. I've seen defenseless people tormented by these idiots on the internet, and its sad, really. =/ It just makes me so upset.. So rage-filled, really.

I would have to agree with you. I fail to see the enjoyment people get from acting like total morons. People that deliberatly send out computer viruses are even worse, why would you want to destroy something that belongs to someone you don't even know or have any reason to hurt them. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

This really goes to both of you. Those of us who troll do it because people need to quit taking things so personally. I often troll online but there is nothing I say online I wouldn't say in real life either. Those who take things personal will have a hard time making it through life (you will put up with people who don't like you in school, a job, family, friends, friends of friends, random places you go, you name it). Trolling, if nothing else, can be considered as helping those people by giving them a full immersion into what real life is going to toss at them. It's a lot easier to deal with it online than it is when you get a job and find out "oh... Not everyone likes me?" That's what causes people to go emo.

People who send out computer virii are in no way related to trolls. Trolls deal with things on a purely psychological level. Virii writers (AKA "Script Kiddies") just enjoy destruction. Think of them as the vandals that break into houses.