xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Space Master

Fast & Furious (2009)

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

Well, for me all the films, Fast & Furious are very exsiting and they are with action. I have watched all series of the films Fast & Furios. They are four. But this film I have not watched yet. I want to take some time and download this film.

Comment on IMDB:

Fast...but not so Furious

The fourth film in the series, Fast & Furious is full of action but misses the mark once again. In my opinion, the film is much better than the previous two, as the original cast including Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, and Michelle Rodriquez return. However, something has not returned from the original and that is the CARS. I could count the number of cars that interested me on one hand, and that is not a good thing. And once again, Paul Walker is driving a skyline and Vin Diesel is driving his American muscle. Come on where is the new stuff? Walker is an FBI agent and Diesel is his typical outlaw self. Both work together in bringing down one of the most powerful drug dealers in the country and they do a great job. The movie is full of action, with multiple entertaining action scenes. But what is missing are the most important factors of a Fast and Furious movie: street racing, tuners, and a plot people can actually relate with. The first film was so popular because, although it was a box office movie, it was full of real people and their actual cars. Fast and Furious 4 is too unrealistic with too much CGI...the director should have gone back to the roots of street racing.

Can somebody suggest me, is this film really exsiting and with very action like the other series of Fast & Furious? (Somebody who has watched this film, already)

yes i have watched this film and its the squeal of the previous 3dont worry u can watch itand also it is featuring tom torrento and also brian and also mia and also tom's girl friend who dies in the first 30 mins and then the story continues and tells how tom takes revenge of his gf's deathu must watch and its also in real....

What was interesting here is that it appears that this film has a small plot point at the beginning of the film that, in my mind, ties this to the third one. And makes Vin's cameo in the third one make more sense. As well as sets up the character of Han since he's in Tokyo in the third film.

The movie was extremely fun and exciting to watch. From my point of you if you're an action film lover you must watch it. I think I missed the downtown runs, since there was only one race on the roadway in the movie, when you compare it to the others, it lacks driving but I'd rate it 8/10.