xisto Community
FruitRocks

Nintendo Developer Kits found the website :)

I found the website where you can sign up to be a Nintendo Developer. You need a *real* e-mail (not like gmail, etc), but you can easily get that once you host a website. Another drawback may be that you need to work in a company. For this I defintely don't recommoned lying because, well, there Nintendo. Tons of Japanese people will probably assualt your house or something. You have been warned. :D I'm gonna sign up tonight, and see what happens. :)

It's https://developer.nintendo.com/

The Whois information seems to suggest it's legitimate. The nameservers being pointed to Nintendo.com give a pretty strong indication Nintendo runs the site. Personally, I think they could have come up with something better :)

Domain Name: warioworld.com
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: https://www.melbourneit.com.au/

Expiration Date: 2010-08-11
Creation Date: 1998-08-12
Last Update Date: 2009-07-04

Name Servers:
dns1.nintendo.com
dns2.nintendo.com

Organisation Name.... Nintendo of America
Organisation Address. 4820 150th Ave NE
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Redmond
Organisation Address. 98052
Organisation Address. WA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Web Master
Admin Address........ 4820 150th Ave NE
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Redmond
Admin Address........ 98052
Admin Address........ WA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... webmaster@nintendo.com
Admin Phone.......... +425.8822040
Admin Fax............ +425.8823585

Tech Name............ Nintendo DNS Administration
Tech Address......... 4820 150th Avenue NE
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Redmond
Tech Address......... 98052
Tech Address......... WA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... netadmin@noa.nintendo.com
Tech Phone........... +1.4258822040
Tech Fax............. +1.4258823585
Name Server.......... DNS1.NINTENDO.COM
Name Server.......... DNS2.NINTENDO.COM

The Whois information seems to suggest it's legitimate. The nameservers being pointed to Nintendo.com give a pretty strong indication Nintendo runs the site. Personally, I think they could have come up with something better :)

I e-mailed Nintendo about the website and the neither denyed nor said anything about the website.

I e-mailed Nintendo about the website and the neither denyed nor said anything about the website.

I think their too busy thinking up another console to compete with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. It's a shame they didn't reply that makes me not wanna like them more :).
I'm okay don't need to worry bout this "offer". I'm too busy mapping for the Source SDK for Valve games on PC. PC is sooooo much better than console.

I think their too busy thinking up another console to compete with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. It's a shame they didn't reply that makes me not wanna like them more :D.I'm okay don't need to worry bout this "offer". I'm too busy mapping for the Source SDK for Valve games on PC. PC is sooooo much better than console.

PC Rules ALL! There's like nothing that can comepete with it, because with the right GPU and CPU combo you could have a PC that is twice as powerful as the Xbox 360 and the PS3 :)