xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fera

Help: Unable To Access Applications On Sony Ericsson Phone

Hi,I'm in need of some desperate help. I have a K790 Sony Ericsson phone, and I am unable to access the applications folder and games folder. Even if I save an "executable jar file" in another folder and click to install it. The error message reads "Operation Failed". This message appears even when I try to open the applications and games folder. This has been happening in the last 2 months.I used to have a lot of downloaded games, themes and other applications that were installed, but i deleted them all since I had this problem and have kept only 1 file on the phone to check it.I have so far tried shutting down and restarting the phone, and a master reset. There is nothing on the PC software suite that allows for a reformat of the phone.There is nothing of importance on my phone as I have backed it all, numbers are all saved on the SIM card.Please if anyone has any idea, please help

unable to access every function of sony ericsson w 705Help: Unable To Access Applications On Sony Ericsson PhoneI need some help, my phone sony ericsson w705 contain a software updating version since from the beginning when I brought my cell phone so recently I have enter to the updating software and trying to update my phone after that I have succeded in downloading the new software version and then on the screen of my phone its written that instalation will need around 10 hours 30 minutes and its also written that no call will be allowed even the emergency call... I do not know much about that but I just enter the instalation process and is still I cannot make any funtions of my phone and it seems like my phone automatically continue to switch off and on, I don't know whether is still on instalation proccess or not but iam really confuse about this so if any one has any idea please help me-reply by ronald

Hi,I'm in need of some help. I have a W850 Sony EricssonPhone, and I am unable to access the applications folder and gamesFolder. Even if I save an "executable jar file" in another folder andClick to install it. The error message reads "Operation Failed". ThisMessage appears even when I try to open the applications and gamesFolder. This has been happening in the 2 days.I have triedShutting down and restarting the phone, and a master reset. There isNothing on the PC software suite that allows for a reformat of thePhone.There is nothing of importance on my phone as I have backed it all, numbers are all saved on the SIM card.Please help me sourik

-reply by sourik

Possible Solution to your question Help: Unable To Access Applications On Sony Ericsson PhoneDear friend,My self Rohit Rajawat. What ever I am getting from your Question is that perhaps you have not tried phone repair or phone upgrade option through pc suite.For it you will have to install pc suite being on line so as to register your phone to sony ericsson. In the process you will get an option to download sony ericsson phone update service installer. Just install it and it will appear as a phone icon with a page and download sign on the desktop by the name update service. Just double click the icon after connecting net and your phone to pc. Follow the easy instructions, it will take time but I'm sure that you will get solution to your problem. However you can download update service installer and firmware update separately but the method which I've told you is authentic.RegardsRohit Rajawat.-reply by Rohit Rajawat