xisto Community
steff

Wats The Last Thing U Watched 0n Tv comeon peeps i wanna hear wat u been watchin

THE LAST THING I WATCHED WAS THE BILLY MAYS TRIBUTE ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL. Sorry the caps were a tribute to BILLY to signify his yelling.I miss him.

IT WAS ALL ABOUT BILLY MAYS.They showed his last advertisments made (He has a show called pitchmen which shows the production of all his ads and his personal life and stuff) and the show was about what good he had done, how he had helped him, who he made successful, his history of career, ect.It was very TOUCHING.

WHO IS BILLY MAYS?He WAS the GREATEST pitchman known to man. He did advertisements for many people and made them millions, he is recognized as the god of pitching. He performs on advertisements trying to sell products, and after watching his show it was amazing to see how much dedication and love he had to his products, and everybody else.He sold many things like Oxy clean, Mighty Puddy, et cetera.He was one of AJ Khubani (the As Seen On TV CEO)'s main advertiser. Billy was amazing.

Must have been, but he was known in England, he was partners with Anthony Sullivan, who is English.I guess it was only in America, but I believe he was known other places as well. He was epic though.

The last thing that I was watching today on TV was the programming on local News telecast that there's a big bandh (strike) being called by the opposition party because of the attacks on the MLAs who went to distribute relief material in the Malda district. The incident took place somewhere in the morning when the villagers attacked the MLA's visiting there. Two other political leaders were injured and five other journalists received blows. Three of those journalists are seriously injured. All of the seven are in the hospital. Though the information of the visit of the MLAs were given to the police much in advance, no policemen where there on duty to protect from any unwanted circumstances. It is being said that the ruling party cadre were involved in this incident.The news spread like fire and in the evening there were massive rallies in the streets of the city. The strike was also supported by the student Federation resulting in total transport deadlock. All traffic throughout the city was blocked and the keys from the vehicles removed so that buses cannot move/ ply. Although in the incident no one was killed, the amount of uproar that is seen in the streets is tremendous. A few buses were burnt down and many other rampaged after the passengers were forced to evacuate the buses. The police seems to be helpless and are standing like bystanders. So far no arrests are being done fearing further uproar and disruption of law and order. The demand has now gone up and resignation from the Chief Minister is being sought with heavy demonstration. Although no one has taken the responsibility of the incident the opposition believes that this is a mastermind plan of the ruling left party.Tomorrow possibly there is growing to be a total bus strike followed by various demonstrations. The news coverage is what I was looking now before coming to my desk.

Edited by buxgoddess (see edit history)

The last thing i watched on TV was a episode from South Park, Cartmanland.The translation was OK, but the marketing sucked. The episode was cool, the part that he promotes his Fun Land (park) and on the end he says: And the best part is... YOU CAN'T COME! :)That was cool

I haven't actually watched T.V. for a long time, but I was watching The Honeymooners last night. One of my favourite "shows".. very funny and great characters. Jackie Gleason was a comedic genius! (Art Carney was pretty darn funny too!!)Art Carney I think came up with a lot of sayings that are still popular today.. atleast I think he did. I'm not old enough to know for sure.. ! Stuff like "Va va vooom!" and some other stuff.. I can't remember lol