xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Polipop

*waves* Hello There... I'm New... A little about me

Hi all!Well, my name is Paulina, but I'm called Poli or polipop... I'm 26 years old, I have a lil daughter, who's my life.I found Xisto because I was looking for free hosting - But I found something better than that. I wanna say that I think this is an amazing idea, I mean... To become part of this forum and feel you're actually doing something for what you want... And not getting all for free. That way I think it's more appreciated.I've read a little in the forum and I think this is a great place... I'm sure I'll be addicted to this forum. :D Well... What more can I say about me? I'm a Journalist and teacher in "real life" and Pixel artist in this online life, :) ... I like computers and all that... I gotta say I'm a lil nerd, or something... hehehe... But I'm happy. I have a good life, thank to God. What more can I say? I'm happy to be here!! ^^Polipop

Edited by Polipop (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and contribute what you can to the community. Best of all contributing will enable you to signup a web hosting account, you can start a new website, blog or forum. I have been with Xisto for the majority of this year and have enjoyed my stay, I have my own website and its all good. My advice is to keep your posts as detailed as possible, this is good not just for your MyCents and hosting account [follow this once you have the appropriate amount of MyCent's http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/], but also good for the people who want to read the threads. They will learn much more if the post is detailed to it's full potential.

Hope I help you and again Welcome...

Welcome to Xisto Poli and yep Xisto offers that warm fuzzy feeling of community and friendship along with a tourist trap of not letting you go once you joined us :). WE are always in need of a few artists to spread some graphical joy around and or expertise and as for web hosting, it is the best around with some great plans that can cater to your every needs.