xisto Community

the flash animation seems like it can be optimized a bit. also, just use tables so that the flash animation is centered. instead of clicking 'launch' it might be better to let it just load straight into the main movie.

Am I the only person that cannot get onto that website, or has it been suspended since everone had said all the nice things on this thread. Someone please tell me whats goin on.(THe page sounds great buddy, but i havent seen it yet...)*The page sounds really good though*

Why this website is suspended? I want to see how his website was looking like.There are very good web designers,maybe this user is one of them.Please,PnOyKiO give me screenshot of your website.Hope you have your files :P I always say,it is very hard to find very good designer...I want to help them and i always can give help to them because they can make projects and i will be proud that i helped them.I never request credits,ads or something like that and i can help you with CSS little,HTML,PHP,MYSQL,JavaScript in HTML and ActionScript 2.For other it will be hard but because i know the C syntax maybe i can help you with few loops or strings.

Why this website is suspended? I want to see how his website was looking like.There are very good web designers,maybe this user is one of them.Please,PnOyKiO give me screenshot of your website.Hope you have your files :P I always say,it is very hard to find very good designer...I want to help them and i always can give help to them because they can make projects and i will be proud that i helped them.I never request credits,ads or something like that and i can help you with CSS little,HTML,PHP,MYSQL,JavaScript in HTML and ActionScript 2.For other it will be hard but because i know the C syntax maybe i can help you with few loops or strings.

Dude, you bumped another old thread mate. The last reply was like 5 years ago, and you bumped it.
Xisto Readme File
Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)