xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Hey lets have some fun, post a picture of yourself! no spam!

Post a picture of yourself! or a lot:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(im on the right)

I think I went a bit overboard..

And im 15

HAhaa

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Here is me and my misses, doesn't she look hot, sadly it only took her a week to get infected by the puppet virus. As for me I am in stage two and it is called the bert virus and so far no known cure for this, but luckily she is only in stage 1 or she would be looking like elmo. post-1218-1247248944_thumb.jpgpost-1218-1247248956_thumb.jpg

@SM: So you got over the blue hairy cookie monster syndrome but got infected with the bert virus instead? :( i suppose your voice changed too from your old gravelly one to the new pitchy sound associated with the bert virus. post a voice recording too, not just the pic. :angel:@Tramposch: i always wear a hood, and my face is all covered up or in the dark shade in pictures. :excl: no point in posting them here if you just see a rorshach blot. i'll just leave it up to everybody's imagination. :excl: (i'll check on those pics posted here later. it's small and grainy to my eyes while i'm viewing Xisto from a mobile phone. :excl:)