xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

500 - Internal Server Error [resolved]

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@central-gaming.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at central-gaming.net Port 80

What's going on with this? I thought GAMMA had protection? I thought nothing will happen to my site?

What's going on with this? I thought GAMMA had protection? I thought nothing will happen to my site?

That doesn't mean an internal 500 error can't occur. Messing around with .htaccess files can cause these kinds of errors. Unfortunately that is all i know about 500 errors, from experience, so i am unsure if anything else could have caused it. Retrace your steps before the error occurred or Google known causes.

Yep. I messed with the .htaccess file and did something in it. :angel: Thanks for your help and giving me an idea to check the htaccess file fusion! :excl: Issue solved. :(Thanks man.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.

Create a text file and name it ?php.Ini? (without the quotes  ) and with a single line of code in it:

memory[color= #339933]=[/color]20MB
-reply by Deepak