xisto Community
miladinoski

Celebrating A Year Anniversary At Trap17 has it been a year already? :)

Just wanted to say a huuge thank you to OpaQue for offering such a great service that kept my blog living for a year with a fantastic uptime and support, but also to the whole community and to Free-Webhosts.com which pointed me to this direction.

I'm really happy to say that on this day, last year, I signed up for Trap and I've been "trapped" sucesfully inside this board for a year and I don't think I would be "released" soon!

I hope I've been a good member and you like my posts/topics, I want to hear your opinion about me as a member. :angel:

Again, thanks everyone, you're very kind! :(

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

having recently joined this site under a day ago im very happy to be here and have found this great community. i was on a similar site a few years back and i love this place more already. i havent gotten hosted yet, but im not in much of a rush as i need to come up with an idea for a site to even start. but one thing i want to comment about the site is the "Similar Topics" feature. I think this is a great part of these forums. I havent really seen it anywhere else, and it leads me to even more topics to take a look at. i really enjoy it hear so far and hope to have a great stay here for sure.keep up the awesome work!

Congratulations to miladinoski for surviving a whole year at the Xisto :(Good to have you here and contributing to the Forum. Keep up the good work.

hmm. Ive been here for, less than a week ^^ And i've already been trapped into this posting coil. The whirlpool of posting and hosting. Very smart. Very seductive. xD Plus, better than most cheap hosting. I left a site I had been a member of for 3 years recently, I guess something had to fill my posting void. All for the greater cause I suppose. Anyway. Happy Anniversary. May you live together happily for another 20 years ^-^'