xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lastelement0

First Post And Question

hey everyonejust stumbled across this site after a google search popped up. and discovered you guys provide a method to obtain free webhosting. i registered here obviously, and went to your Billing/Support site to register there. this is where i ran into a problem. every password i try that is more than acceptable anywhere else, continues to get shot down for lack of complexity. in order to get it into the green level, i have to randomly smash on keys and get to an obscene number of characters. thats at a point where there is no way im going to remember that password. does anyone have any suggestions or insight on what Xisto - Web Hosting constitutes an acceptable password?thanks

Hey Lastelement. I registered on that website a while ago and my short password is nothing too complicated. Perhaps there's a problem with your browser? Maybe you have something blocked with an ad blocker or script blocker, or have something turned off. I don't know, maybe try another browser or something. Anyway, Just letting you know that your password probably isn't unacceptable and there must be a problem somewhere.

Best thing to is create a password you can remember easily and then switch letters out for numbers and then use it for a couple of other places to help remember it better. Try to make a password that at least 10 characters long and use numbers, letters (both upper and lower) and just go from there. Odds are your password isn't long enough and so you just need to make it a bit bigger.

My password is 8 characters and it's just simple with a few letters and numbers. If you find you're really stuck, as a last resort I could try registering your email address for you, you can easily change the password to something else when you're logged in.

You won't start receiving MyCents until after 5 posts and a good suggestion would to be earn at least $5 to get yourself started if you plan to do a monthly payment. Of course, you can earn a lot more before you get hosted especially if you want to do a yearly plan, which is about $20 a year in MyCents, but depending on your needs those numbers could change since these prices are for the default logic plan.Remember the longer the posts the more you earn and so instead of a 20-30 two sentence posts, try to get about three or four to help out. Also, in order to transfer MyCents to MyEarnings, you need to earn at least $1 worth before it gets transfered, but again you can earn as much as you want in a single day.