xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jaychant

I Can't Log In... And I cant send a password reminder

OK, so on Xisto I can't log in (must have forgot my password) and when I request a password reminder, it just shows me a blank page! Plus I am absolutely sure I had my password correct.Is something going on with Xisto?EDIT: I can log into Xisto, but I can't log into the billing part, which is where I need to go.EDIT2: I was able to send a ticket to Xisto, so I guess I'll be getting an answer from them. :(

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

If you have sent a ticket, you will receive a Ticket ID. Please post the ticket ID so that I can investigate further into this issue.-shree

OK, so on Xisto I can't log in (must have forgot my password) and when I request a password reminder, it just shows me a blank page! Plus I am absolutely sure I had my password correct.
Is something going on with Xisto?

EDIT: I can log into Xisto, but I can't log into the billing part, which is where I need to go.

EDIT2: I was able to send a ticket to Xisto, so I guess I'll be getting an answer from them. :(

Same here, please find out what is going on. :S