xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TiGrE

Tigre Is Here! :)

Hello!I'm TiGrE and i am from Macedonia. My friend miladinoski told me about this forum and i really like it. It has very much topic's that i like to communicate with the buddies :angel: All right now. That's me :(

Greetings TiGrE. Welcome to the Trap. Check out the rules here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . It's good for you! What are you interests? Making websites? Oh, and I think it'd be in your best interest to make your posts a bit longer. In the rules it says short posts are routinely deleted. Sometimes it's hard to think of things to make your post a bit longer, but you should probably try. :(

Anyway, have fun, enjoy yourself, if you have anything to teach us..that'd be cool. Macedonian recipes maybe? Do you cook? What do people eat in Macedonia? I must be getting hungry, I'm thinking about food again :angel:

Greetings TiGrE. Welcome to the Trap. Check out the rules here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . It's good for you! What are you interests? Making websites? Oh, and I think it'd be in your best interest to make your posts a bit longer. In the rules it says short posts are routinely deleted. Sometimes it's hard to think of things to make your post a bit longer, but you should probably try. :(

Anyway, have fun, enjoy yourself, if you have anything to teach us..that'd be cool. Macedonian recipes maybe? Do you cook? What do people eat in Macedonia? I must be getting hungry, I'm thinking about food again :excl:

Hi rob86 very nice of you reminding me to check out the rules and to make my post's bit longer.
I don't cook very much but if you are interested about recipes check out this. I'm sure you would like it :angel:

Greetings!
Edited by TiGrE (see edit history)

Hello!I'm TiGrE and i am from Macedonia. My friend miladinoski told me about this forum and i really like it. It has very much topic's that i like to communicate with the buddies :angel: All right now. That's me :(

hi friend, welcome to trap.
what are your interests?
and as you said, its nice to be here in trap.
we get lots of topics to communicate and more than that we can get something worth.

Well my interests are mostly the software part, not the games.I don't like games very much.They are like 2nd world, aren't they?Well all right that's me :(