xisto Community
Mermaid711

Why Do I Keep Seeing The Same Person In My Dreams?

DreamsWhy Do I Keep Seeing The Same Person In My Dreams?

I'm having reoccuring dreams about the same person, we used to be the best of friend but we had a bad falling out, this person reconnected with me at one point and we were starting to reconnect our friend ship then out the blue refused to talk to me, I'm not sure why it's extremely fustrating plus everynight I have dreams about like us hanging out like we did in high school but now, and just doing whatever, so no matter what I'm doing in my dreams shes always there with me. My friends are sick of me talking about her, and I don't know what to do, it kinda seems sick to me that all I do is think about this person and I don't know how to stop, because sh wont answer me when I'm asking her why she is avoiding me? I just don't know what to do?

-question by Untaintedhate

Hey guys!I keep seeing a guy from my Middle school, were we went together 15 years ago, i havent seen him since...and all these years i keep dreaming about him! We used to sit together, and he used to tease me a little, but not in the bad way, and after 9-th grade he left from our school. The times wheni see him in my dreams, ilike him very much, he likes me too, but i never get him! We never hold hands, or we never kiss, or we never sleep together, even if the dream leads that way, i alway wake up first.About 8 months ago i saw in my dream that he died and when i wake up, i was sure this was the end of my dreams. I was kind of sad.Of course these dreams were really confuseing and the WHY factor was huge, but they were nice in a way.Now yesterday and today, he is back in my dreams again, driving me creazy :PI thought years ago to contact him, and just for fun to mention that i dream about him, but he never answered my letter.Creazy, creazy dreams!

I've the same thing as I see lots of people here.But noone seems to tell about dreams itself here.Although I remember dreams itself I cant remember face of a woman that I keep seeing in my dreams.Last night [28.01.2012] I dreamt about some ruins of some ancient civilization that I and this woman were investigating. It was just flash tho, cuz dream suddenly changed and we were with some old man in city that I dont recognize at night. We were going to meeting with some person, to talk about some kind of reward for our work, although I dont know what kind of work we were doing. I remember that I seen a brown horse. It was scared of something, becouse it lost his owner. When we were passing by, it suddenly ran, to drink water, and another man came and sad: "At last you are drinking! You see? there's nothing to be afraid of."Then we came into the building, pass some doors, and another woman came before that from my dreams, telling us it is to late. I remember that before wake up, I sad "so it is too late".That was my last dream.I know that this person is the same as the person from my other dreams such as: Zombies at Gas Station, Shooting with AK-47 in ruined school building, carrying her and going up some small mountain in my city, On this day world went into sky's.I dont know if someone had those dreams, but if yes. Please post it here. I know it's not just coincidence.Oh, and am from poland, sorry for bad english.

oh help me!in reality my baby's father left me when i was 7 months pregnant with our daughter for a woman he had been talking to for the previous 2 months.then i started dating and eventually married my now husband.just to fill you in a little.now in these dreams i keep dreaming that he leaves his wife and i leave my husband and we get back together.i am very happy with my life and with my husband and from what i hear,he's still the same jerk he was.i dream about him at least 3 nights a week.it makes me sick.i just want to know the meaning and how to make it stop!!tia!!

I keep having a different dream almost every night about Mindless Behavior . Like today I dreamt about them TWICE ~!!!!!~ TWICE ... that is so wierd and this time both of the dreams was defferent , One of the dreams i was at one of thier concerts and the other dream I was Asking one of the people in mindless Behavior a Series Of questions , But he answered NONE of them Directly .... What do these dreams mean ?? Am i going to meet them ??? Also my Best friend has been having Recurring dreams about them , all defferent as if something was goinq to happen envolving Mindless Behavior . Its so wierd ... I need Help to tell me why we have been having these Dreams !