xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MastaKilla

Fav Console Whats your fav console?

What is your favourite gaming console?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*BLEEP* microsoft and its console Xshit, I just like the PS2, and the GameCube is alright though...

even though the PC ins't really a console, i think thats the best gaming system, it has all the games u need! plus u dont have to pay anything extra other than your internet to play online (unlike x-box live.. :P ). If this was just about consoles, i would have to say gamecube :lol:

I dont like consoles... I dont want to pay 25 $ for a game :lol: Since my little job ended I dont have enough money so I stick to PC with free games Like Enemy Territory and Wolfenstein Demo... But a month ago I bought Joint Operations Typhoon Rising what rocked too... But there aint a game like ET...

I dont like consoles... I dont want to pay 25 $ for a game :lol: Since my little job ended I dont have enough money so I stick to PC with free games Like Enemy Territory and Wolfenstein Demo... But a month ago I bought Joint Operations Typhoon Rising what rocked too... But there aint a game like ET...