xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joseanderson

Hi To Trap17 Family

Hi and welcome to the fourms...I hope you'll find yourselves comfortable over here - you'll soon get to know everyone :angel:

Here are some threads which you might like to read first:

F.A.Q.s
Credit System (myCENTs)

As you keep making more quality posts, your credits will improve and you will get more money in your billing account. Then you can purchase your domain with hosting! Your myCENTs counter will start showing after you complete 5 posts - just give it some time coz the server updates everyone's myCENTs every 2-5 hours. But the wait is worth it...I can assure you that!

Well enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around :(

Hello to everyone in Xisto family.

I am new in this forum..I hope I will learn a lot here from your experience..

Thanks..

Welcome joseanderson to Xisto. Its great to see some fresh blood around on these forums!, I am very sure you will be able to learn many things while signed up at Trap you should go through the sections we have everything here!

I have provided important links below in which you must read to fit into the Trap community

Important Links:

Once you have read all these get posting :angel:

-Ash :(.