xisto Community
MastaKilla

GTA aint that and a bag of potato chips GTA isnt that good

The thing that I enjoy about all of the titles in the Grand Theft Auto series is that the levels are so damn big. Take the first one for example - the towns and cities just seem to go on forever.

i remember back when me and my friend bought gta3. i played it all the time for like a year straight... it was the best game i had ever played at that point! it was awesome! (and still is) i'd still play that game a lot if it werent for the fact that i accidentally deleted the save file off of my memory card and the cd is all scratched up and the fact that i'm too lazy to A)make enough money to buy another one and B)play the game through to the end to unlock everything again. haha :P in my opinion, it's all that and a bag of potato chips with a pepsi :P

Hey Man Dont Say That About Gta Thats A Awesome Game I Like It Killing And All That Other Crap. I Like Driving Hitting Ppl Have Cops After You Its Fun As Hell Very Fun As Hell Well Bye.

I think the lack of multiplayer in GTA 3 and Vice City made it sh*t.

Well maybe because it was only meant to be a single player game? GTA 3 and Vice City are two of the best games I've ever played, and I hate single player games (they were the exception). I usually like online team-based FPS's (for the PC).

would it kill them to show what your doing in your car with them thought? theres just a shaking and a creaking noise..how diapointing. overall its a great game...yeah... :P

Its is the greatest series until now, but I think I would prefer Killzone and MGS3 on GTA: san andreas, but I will buy it anyway !!!

Its is the greatest series until now, but I think I would prefer Killzone and MGS3 on GTA: san andreas, but I will buy it anyway !!!(the heart is only because I m in love)

Its is the greatest series until now, but I think I would prefer Killzone and MGS3 on GTA: san andreas, but I will buy it anyway !!!
(the heart is only because I m in love)

No No No No No, the Mario and Zelda series are the best. And who is NOT in love :P ??

** off topic**anyone used to play gta1 for PC? that game was so simple back in the days... and look what it turned how to be!

No No No No No, the Mario and Zelda series are the best. And who is NOT in loveĀ  ??

I am in love, but not with mario i think :P