xisto Community
eaelecs

50 Invites

i got my 50 invites yesterday i think gmails giving it away for free but doesnt want to show so handing them out by invites what do you think because they wont just give so many invites for nothin i mean how many servers they got?

Yap, I also got 50 invites. I hope Google won't enable sign up option, this way only people who now basic stuff about internet can sign up. For example, every dude who doesn't even now how to install a new software can have a mail on Yahoo!... Somehow, when I see that someone has a GMail, I now he isn't "computer illiterate".Greetz!

OMFG i sure hope that they dont start giving out open signups. that would suck majorly. i agree with that 1 guy (i cant see the name) when he says that if someone has gmail then u probably know that they are computer smart. at least a little bit. and i just checked my gmail inboxes and i, too, ahve 50 invites in each one it is kinda freaky... but okay

any cool names on gmail are already gone. I got my gmail last june and by then there were already a lot of "cool" names taken. Oh, and I also got tons of invites. I have over 300 available now. I have absolutely no idea how I am gonna use all those invites.

any cool names on gmail are already gone.  I got my gmail last june and by then there were already a lot of "cool" names taken.  Oh, and I also got tons of invites.  I have over 300 available now. I have absolutely no idea how I am gonna use all those invites.

46993[/snapback]

same for me , i dont kno how to use them :D