xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 Turns Five Today

This is such a huge amount of satisfaction because Xisto forums helped me a lot, knowing that payment methods in my country aren't international and I couldn't afford paying such money. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sorry for the late post, I had gone to my native place in Karnataka. So due to poor net connectivity, I was not online.Its been a long time indeed and man I swear I did not realize we had hit our birthday :-) thanks to Saint M., he indeed is the DEVIL around here :(

Congrats to everyone present here at Xisto - you'll all been doing a terrific job together to keep this site up and running...I'm glad I joined the site at a time when it's at its best :(Hope to see this same spirit for another five years....:angel:

Happy Birthday to Xisto!!!This month marks my second year here. I have to say, I have been pretty happy with the hosting service. in the 2 years my site has only been down once for any length of time. Many of my friends recomended going with a paid hosting service, said the free ones weren't very reliable, but I have not found that to be true at all here at Xisto. Of course, being the tighwad I am is a great incentive to the free thing. There is just one thing I don't get. Why is Saint_Michael considered evil?????He seems like a pretty good guy to me, why is everybody always picking on him???