xisto Community
sunshinewing

Iphone 3.0 Vs. Palm: Which One Would You Want To Get?

I would prefer the iPhone. For now that is actually. The Palm Pre does look promising but I don't know whether its that great or not. It doesn't have an appstore but the homebrew jailbroken store does look pretty good, but its full of shoddy apps and alpha software. I wouldn't recommend getting anything out of there at all. The keyboard I heard is kind of cramped and you don't get the same feeling as a regular messaging phone keyboard like the EnV Touch, it causes blisters because you need to press harder and the keys slip easily. I tried one out at the Sprint Store the feel of the phone felt solid, and really aesthetically beautiful. Its a phone that would easily match the iPhone on simplicity and looks. The functionality is solid with the deck of cards feature. Its a great phone in its own right but it can't match the apps and dedicated music functionality of the iPhone. you can't do better than that, unless you can offer a really good soft keyboard and full API and that user support.

I have always use this dvd ripper tool for enjoying movies and videos. You could download it for a trial. After using it for a period, I have found ripping protected dvd files is its characteristics . Trimming, cropping and merging into complete one with good quality and small size is also its advantage. Any formats are supportable.