xisto Community
karlo

Lord Of The Hosting - The Return To The Trap17 read this inspirational story

It all started when I needed to find something new... Something new host that is more than 150MB of Space. After that, I went to ClickHereFree, and I saw on the Top 5 hosts, The Real Host. So, I said to my self "Why not check it out?!".

Then I immediately click it... I saw many hosting reviews and high rating reviews. On the space, it says 5000 MB-15000 MB that's why i'm shocked. And bandwidth is more than 50 GB!!! So, I immediately go to their website, and signed up for an account.

After making 50 posts, I got my hosting, and I'm really happy with it. And on the report of SiteUptime, it says their website is 100% uptime on the month of January. So, I'm really happy...

Then everyday when I wake up, I always post and post until I made my post count 100+.

After that, from Monday-Friday, I don't have access to the internet because I'm studying, so I can't log in.

On Saturday, when I check my GMail account, it says that I need to backup my files, because The Real Host will be transfered to another server. It was sent last Monday. And the new server will be available on Wednesday. And still, up to now, it's not available.

So, before that happens, after getting my hosting account at The Real Host, I promote it at Xisto because I'm really mad because they invented the "Hosting Credits" blablabla... that needed to post then when It becomes "0", it will be terminated automatically. So, I promoted it at the ShoutBox.

So, many are mad with me. Then on ICQ, I saw OpaQue, then I said "Hello". Then OpaQue replied "Who are you?". I said "Karlo". Then OpaQue explained that my account is terminated blablabla... OpaQue felt sorry for me but I was violating the TOS so OpaQue needed to take the step to terminate my account. It's OpaQue's first time to terminate an account. OpaQue felt sorry again because I was really carried away by those false reviews at clickherefree.com

So I asked OpaQue if I can still apply or use Xisto, blablabla... OpaQue answered "Yes...".

So, here I am... Back at Xisto...

Hope that you enjoy this story...:D

Edited by karlo (see edit history)

Welcome back Karlo, nice story

46773[/snapback]

Thank you for that. Oh yeah, do you know how to change the text below my Avatar? the Proud to be blabla...??

Thank you for that. Oh yeah, do you know how to change the text below my Avatar? the Proud to be blabla...??

46777[/snapback]

Go to My Controls >>> Edit Profile >>> Custom member title

Go to My Controls >>> Edit Profile >>> Custom member title

46829[/snapback]

I see... Opaque changed it... I didn't see the Custom member title...

It all started when I needed to find something new... Something new host that is more than 150MB of Space. After that, I went to ClickHereFree, and I saw on the Top 5 hosts, The Real Host. So, I said to my self "Why not check it out?!".

Then I immediately click it... I saw many hosting reviews and high rating reviews. On the space, it says 5000 MB-15000 MB that's why i'm shocked. And bandwidth is more than 50 GB!!! So, I immediately go to their website, and signed up for an account.

After making 50 posts, I got my hosting, and I'm really happy with it. And on the report of SiteUptime, it says their website is 100% uptime on the month of January. So, I'm really happy...

Then everyday when I wake up, I always post and post until I made my post count 100+.

After that, from Monday-Friday, I don't have access to the internet because I'm studying, so I can't log in.

On Saturday, when I check my GMail account, it says that I need to backup my files, because The Real Host will be transfered to another server. It was sent last Monday. And the new server will be available on Wednesday. And still, up to now, it's not available.

So, before that happens, after getting my hosting account at The Real Host, I promote it at Xisto because I'm really mad because they invented the "Hosting Credits" blablabla... that needed to post then when It becomes "0", it will be terminated automatically. So, I promoted it at the ShoutBox.

So, many are mad with me. Then on ICQ, I saw OpaQue, then I said "Hello". Then OpaQue replied "Who are you?". I said "Karlo". Then OpaQue explained that my account is terminated blablabla... OpaQue felt sorry for me but I was violating the TOS so OpaQue needed to take the step to terminate my account. It's OpaQue's first time to terminate an account. OpaQue felt sorry again because I was really carried away by those false reviews at clickherefree.com

So I asked OpaQue if I can still apply or use Xisto, blablabla... OpaQue answered "Yes...".

So, here I am... Back at Xisto...

Hope that you enjoy this story...:D

46770[/snapback]

Man I really feel bad for you... does that mean you can't be hosted with trap, but can still post and stuff right? I mean you're a major contributor to trap, I dont' see how it could be done, but, rules are rules... whatever, I feel sorry for ya' but it won't help you any. If you do need anything.. let me know...

welcome back! im glad that Opaque let u return to Xisto, that's why i don't visit anymore this ClickHereFree site its all majorly lies.. except for Xisto of what i've seen, anyway why would any free host would give you 5000+ mb of Disk usage and 50 gb Bw for...nothing? i hope u have read the topic opaque post of the "unlimited space" because i think its the same that happened to you hehe anyway.. once again welcome back!!! don't get surprised of all that fake messiahs of hosting hehe

Man I really feel bad for you... does that mean you can't be hosted with trap, but can still post and stuff right? I mean you're a major contributor to trap, I dont' see how it could be done, but, rules are rules... whatever, I feel sorry for ya' but it won't help you any. If you do need anything.. let me know...

47016[/snapback]

No... he did give my hosting back :D so now, I am currently hosted on Xisto. Opaque is really nice!

welcome back! im glad that Opaque let u return to Xisto, that's why i don't visit anymore this ClickHereFree site its all majorly lies.. except for Xisto of what i've seen, anyway why would any free host would give you 5000+ mb of Disk usage and 50 gb Bw for...nothing? i hope u have read the topic opaque post of the "unlimited space" because i think its the same that happened to you hehe anyway.. once again welcome back!!! don't get surprised of all that fake messiahs of hosting hehe

47085[/snapback]

Where is the post of Opaque with Unlimited Space? So, ClickHereFree is not true? I'm confused.