xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kailoki

Hello Members

Hello, Kailoki here. I'm currently in college studying to be a web designer and possibly a graphic designer. I hope to get to know you all and learn from your experiences. Please guide me well.

Hi kailoki... Welcome to Xisto..the best free hosting service... First of all make sure you read the Xisto readme. Most of your doubts will be answered there... To earn myCents for your posts Register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here.. Start posting, share your thoughts and join our community... Feel free to ask if you have any further doubts.... :lol:

Hello and welocme to the Xisto community!

To get you started, you should read the Xisto README. This is very important that you do so, it contains everything you need to know about posting here.

If you would like to get started with hosting and cool stuff like that, you should view the Alerts and Notices board. Here are some useful threads regarding hosting:

Hosting Procedure
- A very detailed information about the hosting procedure here at Xisto. Reading it is a must for ordering your hosting =]

Everything About myCENTS
- Detailed explanation about how the myCENTS system works. Read it incase you get lost.

Other than that, please enjoy your stay. You are welcome to PM me about any issues or problems you may encounter with ordering hosting, posting, etc, or the Xisto team is dedicated to help you out, im sure. :lol:

Welcome to the Trap, kailoki!

I wish you all the best with your web designing ventures! If you ever need assistance, there are many people here who are very willing to help! Don't be shy with any questions you may have; that's what we are here for, and the only stupid question is the one that is never asked!

Here is some additional information that you may find very useful:

Forum Rules!

Laying down the law! :)

The Trap17 Story

Every great idea has a humble beginning... :lol:

Howto: Earn Your Free Domain!

Possession is 9/10 of the law! :XD: