xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Can Someone Help Me?

Hello.I have a serious and critical problem...I can?t send mails from my website...I don?t know what?s going on because 5 days ago everything was allrigth.I think the sendmail function is affected or the mail() php function...My server is GAMMA...I already sent support tickets to Xisto - Web Hosting support but I haven?t received and answer yet.Please can someone help me...P.D. I will really apreciate an answer because without the sendmail function my website can?t work.

Hi!Does the PHP mail() function return a false? If it does, then the the hosting provider would have to help you out. Most PHP hosting servers are configured to store the error message in a log instead of displaying the error on the page (for security reasons) so the system administrator can either provide you with the message from the logs or fix the problem with SMTP.Regards,Nitin Reddy