xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

High School

I am senior.. and well this is my last week of school, but still, i am fed up with everyonemean girls, drama, teachers, drama, deadlines, the constant need to satisfy everyonemy latest concern is in one of my classes.... long story made short, theres this guy ive liked for a time now, and hes liked me back.. and well i just resently made a new almost BFF (i will call her Anne, so she remains annonymous) Anne, told me she liked Peter (again name change), but also kept telling me to date Peter, that we would look so cute together, etc etc, and i kept telling her, no i know how Peter is, i dont want to go through that againAnd honestly i was on over him mode, i wanted to forget about him completely, but hes one of those guys who just makes your day by smiling at you.. and makes you somehow forget everything that is going on, or has happened that was bad before..Well anyways, me, peter & anne hung out together about 3 weeks ago (yes 3 weeks ago, and this drama is still going out) through the date we were normal until we got to his house, where we all sat on a couch (Peter in the middle) and Peter started to hold my hand/ put my arm around him etc... Anne saw this, didnt say anything at the momment, acted as if i was her bestest friend in the whole world... 2 days latershe starts to try to make me feel guilty, by saying how he was the 2nd one shes ever liked, and how her last boyfriend did her so badly.. and how i backstabed her for being all over him & being slutty...but i mean.. wasnt she just telling me to go for it? what about that.. sure thats how she feels, but how about how I FEEL?slowly after she kept trying to make me feel guilty everyday and distancing from me, we began to forget about it..then all of the sudden her friend kept bringing it up, not to my face, but making hints of this, calling me names, such as ****, *BLEEP* etc, in class.. ofcourse i let it slide the first couple times, no need fighting over a guy right?? ive continued to just let it slide.. but when is it enough?? anne wont take in the full side of the story, and when i try to tell her, she keeps telling me i did wrong, and to stop blaming people for my own problems.. but i mean come on, how is this all my fault??her friend is just seriously getting on my nerves, and even though i keep telling myself.. one more week giselle, one more week, i just have the urge to walk up to her and punch her in the face, and see how SHE LIKES THAT..but then again if i do that, i cant graduate, or walk on graduation, she aint worth it right?

I think your friend is overreacting. If your friend has only ever liked two boys then... well, not much to say, except that she really needs to open her mind. You didn't "ruin" anything by holding this guy's hand and you weren't being a "****".Of course there is certainly the chance that your friends are just joking about it, calling you these names just for laughs (not really meaning it), so make sure you're not overreacting.

Anne is probably one of those girls who like being a martyr or she reads too many manga comics :XD: . You need to make it clear to her that she egged you on with the relationship even though you were not into it. Also, you need to decide whether Peter or Anne are worth your tears because there are chances that things might get ugly between you and Peter/Anne because of the situation. And it is not your fault, you need not let go off him because she was playing martyr. But don't waste your time with an issue like this, you are not a **** and you know it so take the issue with a pinch of salt and offer some to Anne (she needs it the most :lol:)Give it some time and it will slide but if she keeps acting immature then you need to distance yourself from her for some time. I know you will be fine and get through it coolly :)