xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Lady Gaga New Video Leaked

Her apparently "epic" video for her song Paparazzi, was leaked last week, as she posted on her twitter account "stop f*** leaking my videos" the video was set to premiered in the Uk on June 13, but apparently she was beat to it, the video is produced by the same team who did a bunch of Madonna videosi am personality in love with this video.. the beginning is sort of "explicit" since it features her making out with a Sweden guy, who happens to be taking advantage of her.. in order to obtain better pictures (does this remind you of Britney Spears's life anyone?), immediately she begs him to stop, and he refuses to, so she slams a bottle of liquor on his head, which makes him trow her off the balcony..Lady Gaga then appears again in a wheel chair, then changes into some sort of handicap metal outfit, in which she uses metallic crunches to make her way across her mansion and emerges into a dance sequel..where she appears wearing a white outfit & with backup dancers (walking again).. the dance routine seems a bit seen already, perhaps on her other videos.. (the whole time shots of dead models are featured everywhere), then she is seen making out with both male & females in a couch..shortly she discovers a magazine while sitting next to her boyfriend that features "the new it girl- its not lady gaga" as the cover.. upset by this, she gets up and makes a drink for his boyfriend.. which she releases poison she has on her ring into.. then kills him with this & calls 911... where she says "I just killed my boyfriend" (my favorite part).. after this the police comes and gets here, and shots of magazines are showned that say"lady gaga is innocent" "we love her again" "lady gaga is back" which again, reminds me of britney spears and her struggle with all her men, and how hard some artists try in order to come back into the spotlight once they arent in it anymore...as for the ending.. she is seen taking pictures like a model at the police station.. again favorite partthis is an amazing video.. and as called by Perez Hilton (yes Perez Hilton, the hater of every artist alive) EPIC.this was uploaded less than 4 days ago on her label "Cherrytree" youtube, and already has over one million plays..

I stopped loving her the minute she appeared on American Idol with her costume written Adam Lambert. Why?1.I am against homosexuality. Adam Lambert is gay.2. She should have kept her views to herself since it could have badly ruined the spirit of competition.Out with Lady Gaga!

ROFL When I heard of the leak I was at my cousin's place, i had introduced Lady Gaga to my cousin who is 13 so we decided to check out the video together, boy that was a big mistake :lol: . But on a serious note I was terribly disappointed with the song in general because after her first two videos I was expecting something equally catchy and true to her style but I did not find her husky voice at all or a catchy beat, the video was mediocre though the theme is an old one but more direct.The pro of the video was that she has shown the general emotional breakdown and insecurities celebs/artists go through, the jail bit reminds me of the whole Paris Hilton jail saga which was blown out of proportion oh so moronically. The con is that the video could have been much better and tasteful, overall the song seemed too commercial.As for the leak of videos, it is true that the value of the song reduces when it is aired before the scheduled release but it has much more merits as the "leaked" video gets a lot more initial publicity and if the song is good enough you have a frenzy, plus it reduces the damage that could have happened if in case it released on time... What I mean is that if the song released on the scheduled date but fails to impress then Gaga's rep and image would have received a lot of flak....

ROFL When I heard of the leak I was at my cousin's place, i had introduced Lady Gaga to my cousin who is 13 so we decided to check out the video together, boy that was a big mistake :( . But on a serious note I was terribly disappointed with the song in general because after her first two videos I was expecting something equally catchy and true to her style but I did not find her husky voice at all or a catchy beat, the video was mediocre though the theme is an old one but more direct.
The pro of the video was that she has shown the general emotional breakdown and insecurities celebs/artists go through, the jail bit reminds me of the whole Paris Hilton jail saga which was blown out of proportion oh so moronically. The con is that the video could have been much better and tasteful, overall the song seemed too commercial.

As for the leak of videos, it is true that the value of the song reduces when it is aired before the scheduled release but it has much more merits as the "leaked" video gets a lot more initial publicity and if the song is good enough you have a frenzy, plus it reduces the damage that could have happened if in case it released on time... What I mean is that if the song released on the scheduled date but fails to impress then Gaga's rep and image would have received a lot of flak....

HAHAHAHA i agree, the first 2 minutes are a bit too graphic, ive had her album for over a year, and PAPARAZZI was probably my least favorite song, its just in between, as for the video it had too many bits and pieces from other music videos