xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jullaby

Hi All!

Hello Everyone!I'm new to forums and found Xisto. Looks fun in here with the wide range of topics and I'd love to learn and share any interesting stuff with you guys!! I'm 22 this year from Singapore, currently working as a graphics lead for a new upcoming virtual world game for kids. I love visual effects and anything graphical. I'm into cartoon, animation, movies and a good book anytime. My forte is character designing because I LOOOVE personalities. Glad to be around and feel free to ask me questions :lol:

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to forums and found Xisto. Looks fun in here with the wide range of topics and I'd love to learn and share any interesting stuff with you guys!!

I'm 22 this year from Singapore, currently working as a graphics lead for a new upcoming virtual world game for kids. I love visual effects and anything graphical. I'm into cartoon, animation, movies and a good book anytime.

My forte is character designing because I LOOOVE personalities.

Glad to be around and feel free to ask me questions :lol:

Welcome jullaby to Xisto. Nice to have some fresh blood around here sometimes, Glad you find it looks "Fun" here but wait until you become an active and posting member :). If you didn't know we have a couple of sections for graphics and also Xisto have there own Graphics team which make awesome things!. Anyway I provided some important links below in order for you not to get a ban or warn :P.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum! :XD:

-Ash:).

Thanks for the welcome people, and thanks for the useful links Ash! Cya around :lol:

Welcome, jullaby!

We share a love of art, it'd seem! I first learned how to do portraits when I was in the 4th grade (American school system). Due to my obsessive nature, and an already-blossoming love of art, that eventually developed into a curious mix of realistic and characterization art... which was later augmented by a fascination with japanese animation (no specific anime, just the overall style). I can often replicate or include elements of existing images in what I draw (which made me popular with fanart commissions for a time), and, a few years ago, I used to do requests for people on GaiaOnline (where you turn their little sprite into a full-size character).

I would very much love to see some of your work, sometime! I have shared a few small examples of my own work, down in the GFX forum, if you are interested.

Now, this is where I would normally plug the content links for a new member, but Ash already took care of that! So, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Xisto jullaby and yes everyone is right in the above posts and that Xisto is the place to be to get some great hosting. Best part there are several ways to get some great hosting, either pay for it using cash or do some great posting and earn MyCents to get your hosting totally free. Again welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay on Xisto.

Hiya jullaby! I wish you welcome in this forum, the best of the best, you won't find a better post-to-host forum that is this fun :(

We have a huge array of topics and categories, make sure you post your topics in the correct category, follow the other rules and don't SPAM! For the last I'm sure you won't make it because of your somewhat longer inro, others don't quite try to write about themselves

Stay in great form, love ya! :excl:

ps. You don't have myCents below your avatar, it seems you didn't sign up for Xisto Billing or you didn't confirm your email address. Make sure you do that if you want top-notch hosting! :angel:

Holy cow. This is one popular introduction thread, I wasn't expecting it to be so long when I scrolled down to the reply box! Some of them are left unreplied for days.. anyway hey jullaby! Welcome to Xisto! Looks like you've got all the necessary info already so I'll skip that. Cool interests you have, I love cartoons! I like animation too. I'm not so good at making it, but I enjoy looking at it. :angel: Did you sign up for web space? What are your plans for a web page? I registered here for web space, then $20 myDollars (?) later I haven't figured out what I need to put on it.. :excl:I guess you watch sponge bob, but what other cartoons do you like? I always liked looney tunes -- I'm a lover of the classics I guess :(