xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jayzeed

Losing Leg Weight My legs are giant in comparison to the rest of my body

Its not just muscle, its fat. My legs are much larger than the rest of my body.Does anyone know any leg-targeted excersises to burn fat?Not stuff like jogging, Stuff SPECIFICALLY targeted at legs!Thanks in advance

HI.......................................................................................................... I AM ASHISH RANJANARE YOU WRRIE TO HAD FATS IN YOUR LEG MUSCLESDON'T WARRIE I AM HERE ONLY DO ONE THING THAT DO JOGGING EVERY DAY

Its not just muscle, its fat. My legs are much larger than the rest of my body.

My legs are not larger then my body they are the small size, Its mostly my muscle as I am an athletic body.

Does anyone know any leg-targeted excersises to burn fat?

Running, Go of a jog everyday, And see what the result is.

Not stuff like jogging, Stuff SPECIFICALLY targeted at legs!

Well you saying that you cant do much other than jogging or running.
Phoneix.

my legs are the same as yours lately but not now.. i do some walkng everyday (it's better and easy compare to jogging) i think i am taking hmm a thousand steps a day.. and do some stationary jogging if you don't want to leave into your place.. don't go to gyms.. it would make that morebigger because it will make those fats.. muscle

The easiest and the free way to lose leg weight is Run alot. Run on the threadmill or on the field. It proves to be quite effective for me. You can hit the Gym and use the Leg Lifting. Its the same as using your hands to pull the weights just that it uses your leg. that will not only build up your leg muscles you will lose your leg weight as well.