xisto Community
angela5000

Introduction Im new to this

Hi all,I'm new. I discovered this site when I wanted to complain about a scam (at least I think it is one.) I almost got bamboozled by Profit Learning Studio. I was having a hard time making contact with the actual company until I located a number on my bank statement next to their fee for signing up. Anyway, it seems that this site has a lot to offer in many genres. Cool. Peace. Angela

Indeed, the Trap is a wonderful place to hang out, Angela. Welcome!

I am sorry to hear about your experience with a potential scam. I have not personally heard about Profit Learning Studio, but there are, unfortunately, a great many scams out there. I wouldn't be surprised if they were one. At least you caught it early on!

The Trap offers a place to discuss just about anything, so there's a pretty solid guarantee you'll find something right up your alley! However, before you jump right in, please fully read the following content:

Don't be shy if you have any questions! I, and many others, are always here to help!

Take care!

Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)