xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Is Home

Well I thought I would let you trappers know that I am back home and explain the silence this last week. Last week my grandmother had passed away and so we flew out for the funeral and burial and even though I bought my computer with me, I never used it as I spent time with the family and what not. So I got home today after the burial tuesday morning and so it shall be a week of trying to get everything back in order and what not.

My (our) condolences, of course.Glad you are back. Glad the trip was a safe one.

Hey SM, and welcome back again. The family is in first place, so take care about it.Everything else comes after the family and the loved ones.So, I wish you all the best.

Family far outweighs technology when it comes to priorities, so never apologize for that. Of course, several of us Trappers miss you, but all in due time. May preparations & adjustments go as smoothly as possible, and please pass my love and blessings along to your family. Losing my own grandmother was one of the most difficult things I ever experienced, so I would like to say I understand how you all feel. Best wishes, SM, and please take care.

deepest sympathies to you and your family, SM. haven't been around the forums lately myself lately, so please excuse if i haven't gotten to read what's going on around here and our members and co-staffers. i can simply offer prayers in this moment of grief in your family. condolence.

I'm glad you know where it is at with the whole family thing. I am truly sorry for your loss, and know it can be tough at times, but your back and we all have to move on no matter how big the loss, its what the person would want us to do. ON a lighter note though, I'm glad to see you back, even though I'm just coming back myself, but its good to see your still sticking around ruling the forums :lol: