xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Ufc Undisputed 2009 Anybody else get it?

I love this game, probably the best game I've played on the 360 so far this year (still waiting for modern warfare 2 though). This game has great graphics and gameplay (expecially for a console fighting game). If you haven't gotten it yet, I advise you to get it at best buy! You get $10 giftcard (at least we did), a free UFC dvd, $10 off your next pay per view fight (I used mine on the rashad vs machida fight on saturday, machida won the title!), and 15% off most things from ufcstore.com Thats just awesome from getting it from best buy, friend got it from target and didn't get any of these things. So has anybody else played this game and likes it?

I hate to admit it, but I haven't tried this game. I'm not much of a UFC fan, maybe thats why. I haven't even downloaded the demo. After reading what you wrote, I think i'm going to get it. My favorite fighting game, that is on the realistic side, is Fight Night. So i'm going to go out and get a $60 game based on your review.Thanks!!!! I 'll let you know what I think.

Try the demo first, it's not something everybody will like especially if your not into UFC, the demo has the chuck lidell vs Rua fight in it, just exhibition mode, no career, some tutorials, you can play 2 player, but otherwise I would get the game if I were you, I love it, I mean theres a lot of amazing people in it, and I believe its better than Fight Night (Even though I heard Fight Night round 4 will be coming out with the mike tyson fight). It's a little different style then Fight Night, but if yo ulike Fight Night and up for a different kind of fighting I would get it.

I got this game the other week, i love it! I am a UFC fan which does add to the appeal of this game for me, but still it is a very good. I love how technical the game is with the moves and details, which also has a downside of requireing a lot of button combos to remember, but when it all comes together and you pull off that difficult win its an amazing feeling. The way they setup a fight and the all the little things they use to introduce your fight, espically if your the main event for the night, makes you feel like your watching it live or on dvd, very cool.Great game, very technical, but very rewarding when it all comes together, as a UFC fan i give it a 9/10