xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arjupun

Are You A True Lover?

I don't know haven't had girlfriend for a very long time.... I imagine i would be very romantic, but having the time would kinda conflict with the time i spend with other things. I would probably make it an important priority though.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Difference between true love or long life love ?? I don't know actually what are But I think if there is true love there will be long life. People trying to find there soulmate for true love and lots of people also seeks other people making relationship as love too. Actually they are not true lover. Loves comes from heart (there is lots of saying about it).Go to silent place (somewhere in nature where you can lost) make cool mind imagine the world what are you seeking for. I means don't think about fancy see with your real eye and life too. Try to point out what make your life perfect, I means with your satisfaction. I hope I will be true lover :lol: .

i think its not necessary to express our love in word it automatically feel by our heart and due to this till now we having a good relation between us.

Very good question!Considering the divorce rate, I suspect finding, and keeping true love doesn't have real good odds. But there are those couples that do seem to make it work. Those old timers that have been married for 40 or even 50 years and seem to still be so happy together. It can and should be a beautiful thing. It's a shame more people can't reach that point.