xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Inalambric Electricity... The future is in the past...

I want to tell you about this technology...

When we talk about Inalambric Electricity you must be thinking in a new technology but this isn?t new.

Incredibly, are a few the people who Knows about this great innovation...

Its inventor was the excentric Nikola Tesla who was capable to conduct electricity on waves(like the radio) to a distance of 40 Kilometers.

But you have to be asking, Why this technology isn?t in use?

The Tesla?s project never was put in practice by the goverments because he was Thomas Alva Edison?s enemy and Alva Edison moved his influences to stop the inalambric electricity implementation...

And how Tesla didn?t make planes(he memorized his invent?s planes for avoid the steal of his ideas) The project an all that known about the inalambric electricity died...the 7/1/1943 day when Nikola Tesla died.

The inalambric electricity had been one of the dreams of many electric engineers, but nobody have could reproduce it, yet.

Nikola Tesla was a genius and one of the greatest inventors in the world history, but the envy of his competition denied to the human race: the biggest electric innovation...

Is this inalambric electricity you mention a supposed form of energy also known as Scalar waves?

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

No this inalambric electricity was a revolution in the electric history.He made a trasmitor that could transmit electricity in waves. He made a receptor to intercept those waves and got electricity, WOW!!!He wanted to create a enormous tower where he?d install a gigatest transmitor and give electricity to the entire world for free.But the other inventors like Edison ruined the Tesla?s plans.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say... are you perhaps referring to Tesla's studies in wireless energy transfer? To my knowledge and all of my searches, there is no word "inalambric".If you are talking about wireless energy transfer, it's quite fascinating. Tesla's studies were simply radio, of course, and while it was a huge hit then, radio is nothing to us now. Your facts about Edison being able to snuff out this study are slightly incorrect. For one, yes, Edison and Tesla became rivals, each promoting his electricity views, Edison pushing the Direct Current idea, and Tesla researching his Alternating Current. Their constant battles over these two systems nearly bankrupted both of them.Of course, it's not to say that Edison Labs didn't dish out their share of low blows, as they did steal a few of Tesla's patents while he was working under them, but that was the America of the time.It'll make you quite glad to know that in 2008, Intel did some research and reproduced one of Tesla's experiments and powered a light bulb with 75% efficiency, all wirelessly, which to me is wonderful. Nikola Tesla was indeed one of the greatest minds to ever live, and his inventions weren't truly overlooked. They changed the world, and will continue to do so as we use our current technology to build on his dreams.