xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Ufo Is This Real? Are you a believer or a sceptic?

I have no doubt that there is life other than earth. You can never prove anything that you dont know, however. Too many people do not belive in the UFOs that even if 20 scientists, politics, and observers saw it, the world would still not believe it. Even if the media goes and does a live coverage people would think that it's fake. I dont know of the people who think they saw something, though.Even if there was an advanced life species, we would probably never be able to detect them or their 'spaceships.'

I have no doubt that there is life other than earth. You can never prove anything that you dont know, however. Too many people do not belive in the UFOs that even if 20 scientists, politicians, and observers saw it, the world would still not believe it. Even if the media goes and does a live coverage people would think that it's fake.

I dont know of the people who think they saw something, though.

Even if there was an advanced life species, we would probably never be able to detect them or their 'spaceships.'

Corrected that for you. :lol:

That is a problem. People tend to carve their opinion in stone and never change it; this is why so many people still don't believe in Global Climate Change. For some reason it's natural for people to keep arguing what they think, deciding what side they are on first and then looking for evidence. Because of this, if someone believes something, they are just not likely to change their opinion, no matter how ridiculous it starts to sound.

Corrected that for you. :XD:
That is a problem. People tend to carve their opinion in stone and never change it; this is why so many people still don't believe in Global Climate Change. For some reason it's natural for people to keep arguing what they think, deciding what side they are on first and then looking for evidence. Because of this, if someone believes something, they are just not likely to change their opinion, no matter how ridiculous it starts to sound.

Exactly, be open minded, but also keep your eyes open and towards the sky, if you want to see unexplained things! :lol: