xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Why Don?t I Have Mycents Yet?

Hello all the fantastic Xisto Members.This forum is awesome. I like it so much.Well i have a doubt, and signed up two days ago. I have made some post but in my sidebar don?t show MyCents... Don?t I have myCents yet? How are the MyCents system works?I read in some help forums that ONE POST=ONE MYCENT. Is this correct?I am waiting an answer. Thank you :lol:

Well i have a doubt, and signed up two days ago. I have made some post but in my sidebar don´t show MyCents... Don´t I have myCents yet? How are the MyCents system works?

I can see the MyCENTs in your sidebar, so I believe it is working fine. Can you see them now?

I read in some help forums that ONE POST=ONE MYCENT. Is this correct?

No. The number of MyCENTs you earn for each post depends on its length and quality. Longer, well written posts earn more than one line posts.

well for one you should start reading the FAQs..the more meaningful the post is the higher the mycent payout.. so better article better pay.. :lol: or just give everyone a hand and start enjoying the forums..

Thank you very much my friend.I see MyCents rigth now.The problem was that I believe that I have to pay an upgrade before get access to collect MyCents.Xisto is the best forum ever. Thank you very much to all the members.