xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
10DDBLACK

Hi Admin/staf, Mods And Everyone! Came From 10dollardreams.com

Hello Everyone! :lol:

This is great and cool Forum!, Looks good, nice design indeed, so calm and nature, I'm glad to be here, I'm from Indonesia, just call me "Ne" or "dd" that's enough a short form, came from 10dollardreams and want to say hello to YOU All! Hopefully I can learn somethin' new and important here and of course wanna to know all of you too to discuss everything, thanks.

Warm regards,

@10DDBLACK

Edited by 10DDBLACK (see edit history)

Hey Ne / DD!

Welcome to Xisto! I'm Nitin Reddy, recently-turned WordPress plugin developer and enthusiast.

If you are here for the free web hosting that Xisto provides, you ought to read up about the MyCENT credit system here. In your pursuit for building up credits, there are rules of the game that you need to adhere to. If you wish to know more, read the Frequent Asked Question page.

As always, other members on the forum are always ready to help if you need anything.

Hope you have a good time here, and have a good day!!!

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hello Everyone! :lol:

This is great and cool Forum!, Looks good, nice design indeed, so calm and nature, I'm glad to be here, I'm from Indonesia, just call me "Ne" or "dd" that's enough a short form, came from 10dollardreams and want to say hello to YOU All! Hopefully I can learn somethin' new and important here and of course wanna to know all of you too to discuss everything, thanks.

Warm regards,

@10DDBLACK

Welcome 10DDBLACK to Xisto. Glad you like the forums shame you only just found us but at least you did :XD:. Nice to hear you like it here to I do not have a clue about Indonesia :/ Glad to see some of the Trap advertising as also bought you here! I am sure will will also learn many new things and ask people things :). I have provided you important links you must read below in order to fit in with the community + The rules + And the Xisto story on how this all started up which is very interesting!

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum! :P

-Ash:).