xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Kel-f's Cs:s Signature

Hey guys! I just finished making my new Signature. :lol: This signature is based off Counter-Strike: Source.

Approximately it took me from 2:10 PM to 3:00 PM to completely make. I had a little help with the colors by a friend from here.

I do say, I copied the image from Google Images (The CT/T) part, though I did some edits. :XD:

I thank Saint_Michael for the help he provided me with the RGB colors. :)

After all the effort it took me to actually find the original image and did some edits, here it is! :D

Posted Image

Please comment. :P

Thanks.

Yahr! The last shooter game I ever played was the original MDK... so I have no understanding of CS:S. Nonetheless, I find this sig simple and clean, but intense (in a good way!). That particular shade of blackish-blue is a remarkable compliment to the battle-clad militant. I love how you layed-over the two perspectives of the shooter... fantastic. The perspective arrangement creates a marginal depth; subtle but an unmistakable distinction between fore- and background.

Like the text and simplicity of it. I would have used a different render though, doesn't stand out as much as, it if it was rotate on the other side. I really like it though. Its a statement as a logo and the simple blending options are pretty amazing. What does Central Gaming do anyway? Are you planning on replacing your current sig? Make it pretty diverse though, seems like it isn't only about Counter Strike though. I have played Counter Strike Source in the past actually, it was pretty interesting. I don't like FPS in general and most shooting games. One of my favorite FPS games is Gunz The Duel, and Gunbound, cause it took little to set up a new account, and you can get started with the pros right away. It was quite fast paced, so I kind of quit pretty quickly, as it took to much time to find a room and I didn't make many friends. All in all really nice, hope to see more of your banners.

Yahr! The last shooter game I ever played was the original MDK... so I have no understanding of CS:S. Nonetheless, I find this sig simple and clean, but intense (in a good way!). That particular shade of blackish-blue is a remarkable compliment to the battle-clad militant. I love how you layed-over the two perspectives of the shooter... fantastic. The perspective arrangement creates a marginal depth; subtle but an unmistakable distinction between fore- and background.

Thanks Fractured. :lol:

Like the text and simplicity of it. I would have used a different render though, doesn't stand out as much as, it if it was rotate on the other side. I really like it though. Its a statement as a logo and the simple blending options are pretty amazing. What does Central Gaming do anyway? Are you planning on replacing your current sig? Make it pretty diverse though, seems like it isn't only about Counter Strike though. I have played Counter Strike Source in the past actually, it was pretty interesting. I don't like FPS in general and most shooting games. One of my favorite FPS games is Gunz The Duel, and Gunbound, cause it took little to set up a new account, and you can get started with the pros right away. It was quite fast paced, so I kind of quit pretty quickly, as it took to much time to find a room and I didn't make many friends. All in all really nice, hope to see more of your banners.

Thank you for your comment too Xalor.

What does Central Gaming do anyway? Are you planning on replacing your current sig?

Central-Gaming is my gaming community website/discussion forum hosted here on the Xisto servers. :XD: Central-Gaming.net is specifically based and focused on Gaming. Though we do have a few fun & games/jokes and a GFX section too. What would a gaming site be without the odd Fun and GFX forums, eh? :D No, I am not going to replace my current signature as of yet. I shall make another advertising banner like the one I made above for Central-Gaming. I am planning on making some more for my site though. :)
Right now we are focusing on buying a Dedicated Server box so that we can host around 100 to 200 slots (20 slots) servers for Counter-Strike: Source. We plan to get that soon when we have the cash. :D I will then sort out a seperate html page for CS:S server hosting when we get the Dedicated server box. You can also visit Central-Gaming, perhaps join. Stay tuned in the latest Steam News and game releases/upcoming releases. :P

Thank you for commenting on this aswell! :D

-Sky. :D