xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webishqiptar

Social Network That Pays

Revenue sharing Social Networks

These kind of Social Networks share most of their revenue(from 50% to 90%) with their members and this acts like their marketing strategy because the increasingly number of Social networks improved the method to attract audience. Most of these social networks use motos like these to draw new members: Yuwie: Where it pays to socialize or Apsense: Get Paid to Promote your Business...etc.

How do they differ from non-sharing social networks?

Earnings. In terms of social networking service, nothing changes, they are the same. These social networks implement a script that measures or counts the page views a user's profile has achieved plus other activities such as the blog/videos/groups and depending on a variable(which can be unchangeable)like earn per pageview (i.e, 0.1$ per pageview), calculates a member's earnings.

Attendance. Hence to get in or participate in these kind of social networks no skill at all is needed-that is webmaster skills like programming or previous knowledge of markup languages for building web pages are not required(maybe optional). The only thing necessery to take part is having human communication abilities(non-social people are dangerous in a social network). In addition, talent to create profiles, blogs,discussions,videos may vary between people and that is the main feature defining earnings.

Features. Some paying social networks like Dada.net have evoluted and have enabled members who at the same time are publishers(have their own Google pub-id) to place their publisher-id number and get the earnings directly from google while owners share a percent of the clicks with members.

Programs. Some kind of script or feature that makes paying social networks differ are referral programs. That is, a program which is counted by levels and works in this way: You are given a referral link which you show to your friends and if they join, they join after your referral link and are counted as your first level downline. The same thing your friends can do with their friends and so on. In this way you can create a deep level downline and earn a percent of their earnings ( this is defined by the social network e.g, level 1: 15%, level 2: 10%, level 3: 5% and so on...).

How do you get paid?

The most used payment processor is PayPal but as if Paypal isn't an international company - that is not all countries are allowed to receive money through Paypal- paying social networks pay their members via check. But previously you should verify if your bank can transfer the company check into your bank account.

In addition, you must be aware that all social networks have a minimum reach before you can get paid and this varies from 10$ to 100$.

well, I used to earn 25$ from surfing that pays..and as a result I bought my first domain...It is just a study and something that is real. There are lots of places that pay you to do things, like here. You get paid to post in a forum, I get hosting from here..

well, I used to earn 25$ from surfing that pays..and as a result I bought my first domain...It is just a study and something that is real. There are lots of places that pay you to do things, like here. You get paid to post in a forum, I get hosting from here..

From where did you earn 25$???????? I thought all these pay per surf and stuff were a total scam!!!!!! PLEASE TELL US THE SITES YOU GOT PAID FROM!!!!

Did you get paid via paypal????

Revenue sharing Social Networks

These kind of Social Networks share most of their revenue(from 50% to 90%) with their members and this acts like their marketing strategy because the increasingly number of Social networks improved the method to attract audience. Most of these social networks use motos like these to draw new members: Yuwie: Where it pays to socialize or Apsense: Get Paid to Promote your Business...etc.

How do they differ from non-sharing social networks?

Earnings. In terms of social networking service, nothing changes, they are the same. These social networks implement a script that measures or counts the page views a user's profile has achieved plus other activities such as the blog/videos/groups and depending on a variable(which can be unchangeable)like earn per pageview (i.e, 0.1$ per pageview), calculates a member's earnings.

Attendance. Hence to get in or participate in these kind of social networks no skill at all is needed-that is webmaster skills like programming or previous knowledge of markup languages for building web pages are not required(maybe optional). The only thing necessery to take part is having human communication abilities(non-social people are dangerous in a social network). In addition, talent to create profiles, blogs,discussions,videos may vary between people and that is the main feature defining earnings.

Features. Some paying social networks like Dada.net have evoluted and have enabled members who at the same time are publishers(have their own Google pub-id) to place their publisher-id number and get the earnings directly from google while owners share a percent of the clicks with members.

Programs. Some kind of script or feature that makes paying social networks differ are referral programs. That is, a program which is counted by levels and works in this way: You are given a referral link which you show to your friends and if they join, they join after your referral link and are counted as your first level downline. The same thing your friends can do with their friends and so on. In this way you can create a deep level downline and earn a percent of their earnings ( this is defined by the social network e.g, level 1: 15%, level 2: 10%, level 3: 5% and so on...).

How do you get paid?

The most used payment processor is PayPal but as if Paypal isn't an international company - that is not all countries are allowed to receive money through Paypal- paying social networks pay their members via check. But previously you should verify if your bank can transfer the company check into your bank account.

In addition, you must be aware that all social networks have a minimum reach before you can get paid and this varies from 10$ to 100$.

If a social network shares 50-90 % of the profit with the users, I am sure it will not exist for an year down the lane... Or its quite possible that the whole profit itself is less than $ 100 according to the books. Ha ha ha... In that case, I am sure they will be more than ready to share that profit with thousand users and Got know how many users are there and how much money each person will get.

I do not trust any website giving away money for free for the users without a catch. If money were available like ocean, we can believe in that. So nothing is free... If at all there is something for free, it will not last long. Why would someone give away their money to others for free unless he or she is a lunatic or you must be in heaven to get that money. :lol:

If a social network shares 50-90 % of the profit with the users, I am sure it will not exist for an year down the lane... Or its quite possible that the whole profit itself is less than $ 100 according to the books. Ha ha ha... In that case, I am sure they will be more than ready to share that profit with thousand users and Got know how many users are there and how much money each person will get.
I do not trust any website giving away money for free for the users without a catch. If money were available like ocean, we can believe in that. So nothing is free... If at all there is something for free, it will not last long. Why would someone give away their money to others for free unless he or she is a lunatic or you must be in heaven to get that money. :(

I think there are some social networking sites that really pays or paid. At least I had earned few bucks very quickly from some of my activities. There was an Indian site which had paid millions of INR to its active participant per month. You can ask any Indian or if you wish, you can visit that site personally. There is only one Indian based social networking site which is very much popular among all Indians. But they had stopped the program as they had got their required data. I am not sure whether it is allowed to name the site or not, but you can google my username to find my profile at that site. It is true that the site had paid a portion of its revenue to its members, may not be 50% - 90%, but it had paid sufficiently. Earnign over 3.50 million INR (approximately 9500 $) in a year by a single member is not a joke. Anyway, after that I am yet to come across such a site and I hope I will be lucky to find such a site again.

ok there is also search to pay but i wonder how many months will it take for them to pay you? :( now is that money worth the information and privacy they get from you?

I had heard about the sites that pay to search. But I think they are just scam sites. But there is a site which pays to be online either by way of playing games or by doing anything out there. Whay you need is just to browse through their pages. I am not sure whether that site is scam or genuine. But whenever I sign in to that site, the speed of my computers gets slow. So I remain away from that site.