xisto Community
Ike_ve

First Time You Were Drunk Tell the story: the first time i got drunk...

Ok. So... The first time i got drunk was when i had 14 years. It was new years ev party. I was with my school friends, i drinked vodka. 2 big glasses with pure vodka. Becouse it was my first time drinking, i got drunk, i couldn't stand and walk well. I was talking things that i don't know of, and i had the courage to do things that i usually wont.The other day i remembered almost everything, but the feeling, headake and sh*t was horrible. How about you?

I remember the first time it was during my college days, I with a few of my friends were in the disc. It was cold actually and we all decided for the disc because we thought it would be exciting. Nonetheless two of my friends were heavy drinkers, but I never wanted that to happen in the disc especially because my cousin brother would frequently visit this particular disc. As usual I ordered lime, and my friends had their own choices. Half an hour down the line we went to dance along with few of my college boy friends. I am not a good dancer but everybody wanted me to be easy with dancing. Steve was drunk, so was Niloy. Both of them headed for me and by the time I realised that it was probably too late, they already had a quarrel. I decided to leave the floor, and be in the safety of my other girlfriends. Steve joined in and ordered for another lime for me. I accepted because I was a bit tired by then. But when I got my lime, and sipped it, I felt it was not what I wanted. Absolutely true, it was vodka. I absolutely said nothing, left the glass down and said I was not feeling well and wanted to go home. I had no choice, if I stay back there would be more problems, and I never wanted them to be because of me. Unfortunately, my cousin was not around and I asked Pamela to go with me home. I was a bit scared if my cousin saw that he would inform my parents. I never drank in the party again but what Steve did to me that night I was ready for anything that would come my way and make sure that I'm not in trouble. I wish the world to be a better place and people just don't think with their heart and are sensible to the liking and disliking of the people.

I haven't been drunk once, and I'm quite glad I haven't been. Its interesting, at school I hear these people say "I got so drunk last night bla bla bla" and they eventually get to the point about how terrible they feel and the person they saw puke all over the place, etc. Seriously, I don't know what would compel someone to impair themselves to the point where they get a hangover the next day, puke all over the place, and possibly suffer through alcohol poisoning. Its ridiculous.

I grew up in the North of England and it was verytraditional for kids to drink shandys.Beer andGinger Ale.You could actually drink it in pubs where they wouldpour it right at the table,not from a can with very littleactual beer either.Once,because of my friends sister I got a bit typsy when I was about 14.That would of been whiskey. Throughout my teen years I was quite the little partier.I've definitly toned it down now.They say wisdom is seeing the foolishness of previous ways,and not repeating them.It sure was a lot of fun though.

I drink only beer or wine (hate hard liquor) so it is quite difficult for me to get drunk & I am a social drinker so I always have some relative or another to calm me down in case I start getting high. But I remember this one sexy weekend with my Uncle where we were all celebrating his birthday, I had 10 pints of beer B) mainly because we were in the mood of seeing whether the oldies or me the youngster could drink more. I obviously won & as consolation prize I got brilliantly drunk. This party was a get together so I was meeting everyone except my Uncle & his wife after 6-8 years give or take.

I am naturally very shy & reclusive in nature, you'd hardly hear a word out of me unless I knew you really well so at the beginning of the party I was mainly sitting with all my Aunts, Mom & the kids but when I got the first beer down I was sitting with my Uncles chugging down one beer after another. So the way I unfurled was :-

AFTER :-

First Beer :- I went away from the ladies and started talking with the Uncles

Second Beer :- I started cracking jokes.

Third Beer :- I started doing impressions of everyone in the room.

Fourth Beer :- I was making people dance. (Removed glasses)

Fifth Beer :- I was dancing myself ( I should not as I have a busted left knee).

Sixth Beer :- Me and My Uncle were swinging to Elvis.

Seventh Beer :- Drank it in 1 minute (competition).

Eighth Beer :- I was quieter than a mouse (I was the loudest until now).

Ninth Beer :- Lying down on the couch with Mom.

Tenth Beer :- Woke up in bed the next morning.

The whole time while I was drinking, I was removing some piece of jewelery, accessory so Mom was scared that I would start a strip show among the family members :P But I did not. I actually remember slightly having my tenth beer but nothing after it, Mom and my Aunt said that they helped me walk & tucked me into bed not before I lay horizontally on it preventing anyone else from sleeping on the bed. And the funniest bit... Mom says I was wide awake the whole time!! I never have gotten this drunk ever again but Uncle says that he will be hosting a booze party soon so wish me the best of luck B)

I was drunk for the first time in the age of 14.When I was in grade 8, I used to visit my friends than one day we had planned to go to the new year party at lakeside,Nepal.We all collect money for that and all boys from our school. We all are getting ready for that.We went in the new year party that night. One of our friends wants to have alcohol and we said ok and we also said that we will taste. He ordered 2 packs and he opened it and start to put in glasses.I have got full glass and He said drink it by closing your nose.I did what he said and Than I found me in heaven I can't even stand for a while and I started to move my body with the music everyone has lost their control and all are dancing and laughing seeing each other.Than after 1 hour I fell uncomfortable and I got head ache.I start shouting in that party and every body was looking me and I was enjoying that party.I am feeling that I have many power I can beat any one but I was wrong I have lost my all control.Reply By Arjun pun

the first time i was drunk when i am in college..and me and my friends drink till the last drop...we drink different kinds of liquors like gin, brandy and beer..and that time i am really got drunk and when i am already home i puked many times..!damn i will never forget that..! :lol:

First time I was drunk It was the highschool prom. Well I could still walk on my own but I was a little dizzy. The day after I had such a bad headache. Tip : mixing all kind of drinks is a bad thing heheh.

the very first time i ever got drunk was when i was about 8 years old. my parents had company over and they had the alcohol out for the mixed drinks. i had told my older sister(by 4 years) that i was thirsty. after about a couple minutes, she told me to come in to the kitchen. i noticed she was holding a cup in her hand. she told me to drink this water and then we can go back to watching t.v.well, i drank the clear liquid i thought was water, but it wasn't water. it burnt my lips and throat and i could hardly breath. i'd say i drank an equivilent to 4 shots worth(4 ounces) and dumped the rest in the sink. she started laughing hysterically and took me back to the bedroom with my other sister. she had then admitted it was vodka and not water.i think i past our soon afterwards because i don't remember anything after that. that was a cruel joke. drinking that down hurt like HECK!!! although i have a taste for vodka now, i would never, even to this day chug down 4 shots worth at once....