xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reion_4u

Wap Site

I wnna make a wap site...and i don kno mauch about hosting and domain for wap site.....how much cost and whic domin v gud for me coz im wnna make wap site bout mobile content....please help me

Hey so you want Wap site. It will be fun in Mobile to have own wap website then recommend it to see your friends through mobile. Why not try TagTag you can also try JAG.

your site does not need to be a wap site (using wml pages) to be accessible to mobile users. most sites can now be viewed without much difficulty even with the mobile's default browser. although mobile browsers like opera mini can better display any web pages now, except for flash ones which is not yet natively supported by opera mini. there is skyfire now, with flash support so you can even watch youtube on your mobile browser... the only downside is it's only available for more advanced mobile units.what i really want to say is you can design your site even with php or just plain html. the mobile browser of your site visitors will display them easily, although not as well as you might want it to be because of the screen size limitations in mobile phones. :lol: as a matter of fact, Xisto which is an invisionboard forum, is quite okay even on a mobile. it's just hard to type out replies (as i'm doing now :XD:).