xisto Community

i hv a question dat if i gonna put ad from adsens than may i use anthoer ad from diffrent company i meant i hav a wap site may i use another ad from admob or other adds service besides of adsens ad??

Google Adsense policies are available at https://support.google.com/adsense/

As for competitive Ads, they state that the presense of other ads on the page can not be presented in a format similar to google ads.

Competitive Ads and ServicesIn order to prevent user confusion, publishers may not display Google ads or search boxes on websites that also contain other ads or services formatted to use the same layout and colours as the Google ads or search boxes on that site. Although you may sell ads directly on your site, it is your responsibility to ensure that these ads cannot be confused with Google ads.

There is a link to their Mobile ad service at the bottom of that page as well.

Ya you can put different ads from different publishing networks. just make them look a bit different to Google ad sense. Change the color of the ads or choose a different layout with varied colors.