xisto Community
aloKNsh

Free Voip Sites.

Hey is there any site which provides Free voip service.I want to make calls from pc to landline or phones and that to for free without spending any bucks.I have one which provides free voip calls but only for 10 secs.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
check it and if you all know more then please tell me alsothank you very much

I haven't found a service that lets you make free VoIP to landline calls. I ended up getting Skype's package for about ?20 per year which lets you make unlimited calls to landlines for no extra cost, and includes a landline number that people can call you on from a landline phone. The only downside is Skype's call quality, which I have found to vary quite a bit (sometimes fine, sometimes poor, sometimes unusable).

can anyone confirm the evaphone works? I get the call direction is not supportedi buy $10 credit which last with me until it expires..

ya friend I have call in landlines in Nepal it works for only 10 sec.
And in some country there is about 2 mins.
Go to the homepage to find this features.

can anyone confirm the evaphone works? I get the call direction is not supportedi buy $10 credit which last with me until it expires..

hey frozen i have tried evaphones in india and it works great with landlines as well as cellphones but only for 10 sec.
Hope you are going to try again instead of buying credits.