xisto Community
whittem2005

New To Site

Trap17  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi folksThis is my first post, and I have been attracted to this site with a view to setting up some hosting and contributing to the forums on a regular basis. For my first post I thought I'd best introduce myself. I'm Paul, 30 from near Edinburgh, Scotland. I handle a few websites on a part time basis and am just in process of starting up my own business as a Golf Tour Operator providing High End Golf Tours to the North American market traveling to the UK on golf vacations.I have had 8 years in tourism and as a web designer and loving every minute of it. I thought my first post should pose a question that I am keen to get an answer too. Is the Xisto Web Hosting package a good one in terms of uptime and tools available, yes or no? Please complete my poll as I am very keen for feedback on this question. Also, please reply to me and let me know your personal experiences of the Xisto hosting. Oh, and anybody have any contacts in the US or Canada who play golf and travel to UK?Hoping to hear from you all soon. Paul

First of all welcome to Xisto, Paul!I wish you great sucsess in your own business. I still don't know very much about Xisto web hosting packages, but from my friends, they all say it's the best, and that's why i'm staying on it :P..Voted Yes on the poll

So Paul, you are at the right location if you want top quality web hosting in exchange for your posts! You have to read the Xisto readme first to get introduced to the rules and to what's allowed on this board.

Then you should sign up at the Xisto Billing area w/ the same e-mail address you used here and after you make 5 posts, mycents will start to count below your avatar. 100 mycents will get turned to $1 after the script kicks in (usually 2 times a day, sometimes more IME) and when you have around $2 you can get the first plan at the same billing area B)

Read these 3 topics to find out more:

I hope you'll have a wonderful stay and will visit us as much as you can, you'll get addicted to Xisto and become a faithful trapper soon :P