xisto Community
ill

Mysql Phpbb Critical Error?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/ill/public_html/void/db/mysql4.php on line 48Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/ill/public_html/void/db/mysql4.php on line 330Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/ill/public_html/void/db/mysql4.php on line 331phpBB : Critical ErrorCould not connect to the databaseCan anyone tell me what this error is? I've got it before but it somehow fixed itself but now it's back??

it means the mysql server is down... meaning your databases are offline. nut i have had my 2 databases disappear and i hope it is some error than can be fixed. to see if your databases are still in tact just go to your cpanel.. as well try to use phpMyadmin

ah okay I see, thanks for the insight, right after I posted it I noticed two others posts of the same nature but didn't have enough time to delete this, I had an errand to run. It wouldnt of mattered because I had just back up'ed my forum db today so it woulda been okay.. I just figured maybe it was my script messing up or something.. :D

The error is caused when the server is experiencing a lot of load. These errors are automatically tracked and reported to server engineers every 15 minutes.Your site should be operational now. Please check it.