xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rnichilo

Hello All! wow great site

Hey guys! i am building a full featured photography and new media website, and i came across this site! I cant believe that this exists!I plan to offer hi res digital photos, weekly web show, and more! For free! Having hosting from you guys would make this so much easier for me!my current host is horrible :P feel free to check out my current site, but it is plagued with ads from the host B) rnichilo dot yourfreehosting dot netthanks guys!

Welcome, rnichilo.

I wish you all the best of luck with your website and photography/media goals. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer. There are a ton of wonderful, helpful people around here. I'm rather surprised I'm the first to reply to your post, but don't let that dishearten you.

Once you post 5 times, the script for the MyCents 3.0 system will acknowledge your presence. After that, it's all about quality before quantity. It sounds like you've read up a bit on what's behind the idea for Xisto, but here are some starter links just in case:

Looking forward to seeing you around!

In the meanwhile, please take care!

Damn Fractured.Logic beat me to it B), Welcome to the forum anyway rnichilo, I am sure you will enjoy it here and stay active as well as posting I did and found the forum great to use etc...Please make sure you do read them links Provided by Fractured.Logic it will stop you getting warned or banned in the feature of being signed up on here.All I can say now is enjoy!- Ash :P

hey guys! thanks for the info! This site is incredible!