xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Suite Or Fox

well i donno if you want a web browser an e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and an HTML editor all in one go with suite bur if you just want a web browser that you could all those functions on to later go with firefox.

I go with Firefox. Firefox is a browser and that is all I need. Mozilla Suite is nice; I have used before but only for browsing. Because I found I was using the Suite only for browsing I figured Firefox would be sufficient and it is. Futhermore, I beats IE to a bloody pulp.

I have Netscape internet connection and so honestly if you are a dial up person. Then it truly doesn't matter.

get firefox and thunderbird because suite is the original and it is huge compaired to thunderbird and firefox put together and suite has lots of bugs in suite also takes ages to load. firefox doesnt im using firefox and when u click on a weblink or load firefox it takes less time to load compared to suite ;) does that help at all...

Well Firefox is quickly becoming very popular and thats for a good reason. I don't see the mozilla foundation continuing the suite for much longer. Firefox + Thunderbird is all you need.

Ok im going to keep my firefox for sure now, its litterally about 10 times faster than mozzila. But for someone whos doing business or something mozilla suite is really really good for u! Thanks and by the way ive always had firefox jsut wonderin if suite is anygood, but now for my self i can really say no to this lololol. ITS A HUGE DIFFERNCE!!

Some of the codes of different websites works only with Internet explorer, so sometimes IE is better, and firefox isnt gd with shared computers...