xisto Community
Spectrum

Whats A Good Phone To Get?

Hi i will be purchasing my new phone soon i have Verizon And i want to know what is a good phone for a average person who likes to ride bikes and go out in the wilderness.Any Suggestions Are Appreciated

i dont know about the person who like riding bikes but i know a phone for average person containing all the features except 3g.......Nokia 3110c..try it man.....i bet its the best that you get in such a low cost all the features and also its speaker is not that bad....i think you should try this..............all the best

I really want to get the blackberry storm!!!!! its had a few firmware updates so its so much better than when it first came out! it has gps unlocked already and its good for global travel.The company RIM, is also working on a new big update that will fix many bugs... and there have been rumors of a storm 2!I have the samsung omnia and i really dislike it!!!! i have hacked it a few times which makes it better, but still missing some big features like a 3.5 headphone jack...im waiting for windows mobile 6.5 to come out and hopefully that will make it much more touch friendly... maybe i should invest in some good bluetooth headphones....anyways, the battery life still isnt great.most people who have the omnia want to either hack it to make it better or get rid of it....most people who test out the omnia, love it, but thats not really having it!

It really depends on what you would need. A walkman phone? A camera phone? A phone just to make phone call or sms? As a biker, I would think features as much maps, gps are useful. As a nature person, a camera phone might be good to snap rare floral/animals while trekking. On top of that, you need to phone to be handy, whereby it can take some knocks. I suggest iPhone or SE Xperia. But I ain't sure of the ability to take those knocks.

The LG voyager is a very good phone with Mobile TV and Browser, which are really great when your always on the go. Personally its my favorite Verizon phone out right now.

I would recommend the IPhone they have lots of good features and the app store is just amazing. Another grate plus about the Iphone is it has an Ipod built it, so you would not need a separate mp3 player and phone.